Aluminum composite allows you to shape your projects. Its unique properties make aluminum composite particularly suitable for architectural applications, both indoor and outdoor installations, and for new and renovated buildings. Aluminum composite is a great alternative to fiber cement boards, HPL compact panels and painted plywood. It is fully recyclable and available in various RAL metallic and special colors.
- Ventilated facades, such as cassette panels (both visible and invisible) and flat plates
- Indented siding, fascia and eaves
- Cladding of balconies
- light in comparison with solid aluminum (5.5 kg / m 2 against 11 kg / m2)
- Very flat, even for larger surfaces
- Noise absorbant
- Thermal insulation
- Flame retardant or fire resistant core (optional)
- Fully recyclable
Click here to download our composite brochure.